Bursting with state-of-the-art tech in the form of HTML 5 and a repurposed CSS pre-processor, experience the open source brilliance of the reimagined Magento 2.0 platform. An intuitive and responsive eCommerce platform, Magento has developed high performing, scalable architecture that is revolutionising and redefining the boundaries of commerce.
As the Magento community embraces the technical complexities with innovative buzz, the merchant, partner and consumer will delight in the most UX, secure and stable eCommerce environment available yet.
Magento grew from the limitations of Magento 1 and concentrated development at key bottlenecks when developing the next generation Magento 2.0; addressing performance, scalability and usability with equal fervour. With a vibrant global ecosystem of developers and experts striving to augment the core solution, the Magento 2.0 platform is living up to the hype of the “commerce game changer” and stands alone from Magento 1 with the features that include:
- Significantly enhanced scalability
- Out-of-the-box full page caching (CE)
- Superior speeds that reduce the number of disk reads and network round-trips
- Cleaner file structures that create more opportunities for developers in regards to customisation without altering site functionality
- Improved shopping cart experiences
- Advanced systems architecture designed for large deployment
- Highly modular, building sites from a combination of interlocking components
- Code base has been profiled and tuned
- Whole page caching architecture has been developed to optimise the number of requests that can be served directly from the cache
- User-friendly customisation process
New File Structure:
In version 2.0, Magento has placed all files directly beneath the “app” structure except for config.xml. This ensures ease of access to all templates, layouts and the RequireJS and CSS3 file.
Magento 2: HTML5, CSS3, RequireJS, Apache 2.2 or later, PHP 5.5.x, PSR Compliance, Install needed components via Composer, Magento UI library, CSS Pre-processor, Full page caching, Magento performance toolkit and Dependency Injection
Enhanced Performance and Scalability:
The Magento 2.0 platform offers new default indexers that improve the speed of query response alongside more efficient updates. The inclusion of the performance toolkit optimises system performance as the inclusion of Varnish Cache works to reduce server and page load speed.
Minimise Cost and Effort of Upgrade:
The extensible functionality of Magento 2.0 enables developers to customise, upgrade and extend both quickly and with minimal effort in comparison to Magento 1. Partnering with a Magento agency like Balance Internet, will ensure your online retail space is fully optimised in your pursuit of eCommerce excellence in a cost effective manner.
Are you ready to get started? Call the team at Balance Internet today, as Australia’s leading Magento agency we have an upgrade waiting to exceed your brief.
Contact us on 1300 624 368