18 March 2020
Balance Internet takes the health and safety of our staff very seriously, and we are passionate about providing consistent service and support to our clients and partners.
With the rapidly-evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have decided to be proactive in our approach. On 17 March we instituted company-wide work-from-home. No one in our office is unwell, but we believe this is the most responsible thing to do for our staff, clients and community.
At this stage, we expect to work remotely until at least Monday 30 March, and will review this closer to the time.
Our business has had a work-from-home policy embedded for years, and our digital-first approach has already been tried and tested; with secure systems in place for remote working. This style of work is nothing new for us, and business will continue as normal.
- All staff will be available during business hours (8:30am – 5:30pm) via phone or email
- There will be no disruption to any current or new projects
- Clients will receive the same consistency of support and service
- There will be no interruptions to our after hours and weekend support, which will continue to be available via the support phone
- We will not conduct any face-to-face meetings during this time; with all meetings to be held via video conferencing or telephone calls.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your contact at Balance Internet, or email [email protected]
We hope you stay safe and well.